By using jsonmenu.com and the jsonmenu.com app(“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound to the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
jsonmenu.com reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at it’s discretion without notice. Any new features in excess to the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://jsonmenu.com/terms.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in immediate termination of your Service account:
Payment and Refunds Terms
- A valid credit card is required for aquiring an api key.
- The Service charges it’s transaction fee immediately at the point of the transaction.
- All fees exclude any taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Cancellation and Termination
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your account has been properly canceled. An email requesting an account to be canceled is not considered a cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time from the “Account” section within the Service.
- All of your Content will be immediately removed from the Service should you initiate cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is canceled.
- Your cancellation will be effective immediately once initiated. You will not be charged again from that point forward.
- jsonmenu.com has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. jsonmenu.com, in it’s sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- jsonmenu.com reserves the right at any time, with or without notice, to modify or discontinue the Service, temporarily or permanently.
- jsonmenu.com reserves the right to change the prices of any and all Services at any time.
- jsonmenu.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- You retain your rights to any content you submit, post or display on or through the Service. jsonmenu.com claims no ownership to any content you post to the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is available to account holders and is only available via email.
- You acknowledge and understand that jsonmenu.com uses third party vendors to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or jsonmenu.com.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any jsonmenu.com employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination and potential criminal charges.
- jsonmenu.com does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free, (iii) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
- You expressly understand and agree that jsonmenu.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if jsonmenu.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- You expressly understand and agree that jsonmenu.com shall not be liable for any payments and monetary transactions that occur through your use of the Service. You expressly understand and agree that all payments and monetary transactions are handled by the 3rd party payment platform the Service uses: Stripe (https://stripe.com). You agree jsonmenu.com shall not be liable for any issues regrading financial and monetary transactions between you and any other party.
- The failure of jsonmenu.com to aggressively enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not be construed as a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service outlines the entire agreement between you and jsonmenu.com and supersedes any prior agreements between you and jsonmenu.com including prior iterations of the Terms of Service.